Here are some Army Ranger poster designs that I did. An interesting fact about the Army Rangers that I did not know is they were formed during World War 2 because of Major-General Lucian Truscott of the U.S. Army. He was a liaison officer with the British General Staff and in 1942 he submitted a proposal to General George Marshall that an American unit be set up “along the lines of the British Commandos.
The Ranger Battalions are
- lst Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Ga.
- 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Lewis, Wash.
- 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Ga.
- Regimental Special Troops Battalion, Fort Benning, Ga.
- Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.
- Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster, and fight harder than any other soldier.
- Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some.
- Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.
- Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.
- Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.
- Army Ranger Links:
- Army Rangers – US Army
- Joining The Rangers
- Go Army-Rangers
- US Army Ranger Association
- A Day in the Life of a Ranger
- Lead The Way Fund
These posters can be seen in the store by clicking here.